pieces of my day and snapshots of my quilts




Friday, October 29, 2010

Guilt free fabric

I buy most of my fabric online. There are pitfalls to that; such as not being able to feel the fabric first or see if it is the exact color that I'm looking for. But..... then this is sitting in my mailbox.....

And I forget all about the inconveniences of this method of shopping. Is there anything more exciting than a package in the mail? Well, perhaps... but this is pretty good. Plus, any guilt I feel over purchasing more fabric has already dissipated by the time the package arrives. That's a definite pro. It's frosty out today, so the fabric is delightfully cold as I lift it from it's bag. Ahhhhh....

Here is what arrived today. Amy Butler Love spots in two colorways, Echino Bird & Berry (Fall 2009??), and the grey and citron Michael Miller Huevos that I was so excited about. I think it was all on sale, so, yay again! I ordered these all from Pink Panda Fabrics; supporting a Canadian company is another bonus.

Now to introduce them to the rest of my stash...

No comments:

Post a Comment