pieces of my day and snapshots of my quilts




Saturday, October 30, 2010

The Opposite of Hot Chocolate...

Is not cold chocolate. Rather, it is the act of tramping through muddy ditches and over gravel roads during the chilly Northern Alberta autumn. This is what our Saturday morning consisted of. Brrrr....

But why would we brave this (who am I kidding - we all know it's about to get a lot worse...)? Let me show you.


A mischevious look so typical of my daughter.

And another one from her brother...


My wonderful parents....

Beautiful pics all worth depriving myself of a few moments of warmth.

I am privileged to call this marvellous photographer a close friend of mine. You should really, really check her work out. Really. I'm serious. For real. Did you?? You should!

More pics in a few months (can you wait that long?), after another session with her.

2 comments:

  1. Cute pics! Love the one of your parents! I wish we could spend more time with you guys....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like that! Maybe January....

    ReplyDelete