pieces of my day and snapshots of my quilts




Monday, November 15, 2010

What I do when I'm not quilting...

Just because I'm silent does not mean that I've not been quilting. Oh my goodness gracious - have I been quilting! I promised myself that I would not overbook my November so that I could sew my own projects in December. Apparently I didn't speak firmly enough to myself. Oops. There will be pics later today of some of the quilts that I've been promising, with more to follow.

I was going to start the next order today, until my son told me he had seen someone looking in his window last night. Creepy. It could possibly have been his daddy, who leaves for work while it is still dark out - but I thought there was still a good enough reason to make sure his windows were decently covered. I had just removed the scrap of fabric covering his window in order to put a layer of that plastic wrap on to stop the stiff breeze that blows through his 40 year old windows. So, instead of re-pinning that scrap of fabric back to his window, I quickly fashioned these:


Not a super stellar job, but they will do the trick. And, I've been trying to find an excuse to show you the quilt I made for him a year ago (its there on his bed).

Soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment