pieces of my day and snapshots of my quilts




Saturday, November 27, 2010

Still Shopping?

It is four weeks until Christmas! Isn't that great? As of yet, my house is not decorated at all, but that is under my husband's orders that Christmas season doesn't start until December 1. He likes to pretend he's a Scrooge, but it's all an act. I am conveniently laying the blame at his feet for the lack of holiday decorations in our house, when in fact I've been too busy to think about it yet. Perhaps this next week.... we shall see....

I have been busy like an elf these last few weeks, trying to finish up the Christmas orders that I was inundated with. Things are looking good for an imminent finish. Then, I shall start the Christmas sewing that I need to do for my peeps.

Since I know that some of you are just starting to think about your Christmas shopping list, and may have hoped to still order a quilt (please excuse me while I fall off my chair, laughing), I'd like to show you a possible option. I have one quilt for sale right now. One quilt!!! I'd like to have a huge stock of them, but I can't keep them around (I love you, too!!!).

Here it is....
It's a "Fractured" quilt. I originally posted about it here.





It measures 57" x 57" - a generous sized throw quilt. The colors (red, white, and black) are perfect for the season, and would complement your holiday decor. I also think it would make a beautiful picnic quilt in the summer, but you don't need to think about warm weather right now - that might just make you sad.

If I have piqued your interest, you can check the quilt out on Etsy (where you can purchase it easily and have it shipped to you), or my Facebook page (where you could send me a message if you live close to me and want to buy it).

Happy shopping.... wherever your list ends up taking you...

No comments:

Post a Comment